I hope you are still testing new Ice cream sandwich firmware on your Galaxy S2. We have already covered I9100 ICS installation guide on Dialandroid. if you want to play with your phone then Rooting is the most important thing you need to do specially in case of this testing firmware. There are few bugs in I9100XXKP1 firmware which can be corrected by rooting the device. Here is one simple guide to root I9100XXKP1 in 2 minutes.
- Samsung USB drivers for i9100 (available on Sammobile)
- SuperOneClickv2.3.1-ShortFuse from official website http://shortfuse.org/
Procedure to root I9100XXKP1
- Goto Settings > Developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Connect you phone to PC in switch on mode.
- Open/Run SuperOneClick.exe which you will get by unzipping SuperOneClickv2.3.1-ShortFuse.zip
- Click on the Root button
- Continue the process with Yes or continue buttons
Please note that "It will show, Your device already appears to be rooted!! Are you sure you want to continue?" you need to Click YES there.
Now you can see SuperUser App on your phone. Enjoy