Copyright and Disclaimer
Copyright and Disclaimer of http://www.dialandroid.com/
Articles published on this website are copyright of the website owner, but can be published on other websites and blogs by giving back link to this blog. For further enquiry, please contact us.
1. The content of this website is provided for information purposes only. No claim is made as to the accuracy or authenticity of the content of the website. In no event will this site or owner be liable for the accuracy of the information contained on this website or its use.
2. This site does not take any responsibility and legal obligations due to illegal use and abuse of any service arises due to articles and hacks published on this website. No responsibility is taken for any information that may appear on any linked websites.
3. This site do collects, directly or indirectly, the information of site visitors for statistics purpose only. We do not disclose this to anybody.
4. This site also shows third party ads which may collect, directly or indirectly, the information of site visitors. You may stop them by disabling the cookies on your browser.
5. This site mainly depends on Google services and strictly follows their guidelines. When you access Google services, Google servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. Also, in order to protect you from fraud, phishing, and other misconduct, Google may collect information about your interaction with their services. Any such information we collect will only be used to detect and prevent fraud or other misconduct. (http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html)
Log Files and related information:
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files may include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as BSNL or Tata Indicom), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site. We mostly rely on Google analytics and don’t share such data with anyone.
Cookies and Web Beacons:
We also use third party advertisements on this site to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geo targeting purposes (showing Local ads to someone in your area) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
User Options for Cookie Management:
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. Additionally you may visit those third party vendor websites to opt out of cookies (if the vendor offers this capability). Users can also opt out of some, but not all, of these cookies in one location at the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out website at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts. If you not sure how you can opt out, you may contact us and we will be happy to help you.